We have a mailinglist. Registration and other things can be done via mail:
- Send an empty email to firstname.lastname@example.org to subscribe
- Send an empty email to email@example.com to unsubscribe
- Send an empty email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get help on how to use the Mailinglist
- You can send an email to email@example.com to reach out to me directly
We accept patch mails!
Contributing via mail
If you want to contribute via mail, make sure you’ve read the CONTRIBUTING.md guide on how to do so.
Also make sure
- Each patch has a “Signed-off-by:“-Line in the commit message. By that you agree to our Developer Certificate of Origin.
- Your patchset is submitted in one thread, not one seperate mail thread per
(make sure you have
sendemail.chainReplyToset to false or you pass
- You add the appropriate trailers in the commit message if the commit was developed with others. We consider this good attitude.
All patches which are submitted via mail will end up in a github PR anyways (I will submit them as PR on github), so if you have a github account, send a PR rather than a patchset via mail. This will also shorten the feedback loop.
Contribute security-relevant patches
As we run all patches through our publicly available CI server at travis-ci.org there is no point in sending such patch emails privately. You can, however, send me your patches directly so I can review them during the development process and as soon as I’m fine with the patchset I will push the changes to a PR on github.